So, I haven't done one of these in a very long time! I thought I'd go back to one I did a few years ago and take it again :)
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My face :D
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Blue, with a doggie face on the front of it :)
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
4. Do you plan outfits?
....I used to be one of those people, but something changed O.o I think it's what happens when you become a student
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
A little tired -.-
6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
A copy of "The Matie" (student newspaper)
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
A dream last night, which was really odd and which I'd be too judged for!
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
Nope, the only two places I've been are at home and in the faculty :P
9. What are you craving right now?
....a sandwich :B It's lunch time
10. Do you floss?
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
12. Are you emotional?
Unfortunately yes! I absolutely hate it though, I think it's a real weakness
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I've counted to ten thousand :D... and to 1000 in French
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
All of the above :)
15. Do you like your hair?
Yeah, it's fine when it's under a beanie
16. Do you like yourself?
Not entirely, I like my creativity but I wouln't be friends with myself
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
If he was paying. I won't say no to free food
18. What are you listening to right now?
Britt Nicole- When She Cries
19. Are your parents strict?
They used to be, but I think it's because I was a little bitch
20. Would you go sky diving?
Absolutely. I've always wanted to.
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
With caviar and crackers :D
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I met Nelson Mandela. I was really young and he picked me up and asked me what I wanted to be. I responded with "A spice girl" and he responded: "Oh, a pilot!"
23. Do you rent movies often?
A lot recently. At Stellies we have a film society where you can get movies for really cheap. I love supporting them :)
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Not really, it's an Engineering lab.
25. How many countries have you visited?
...Erm, only this country! It's very depressing. I've always wanted to go overseas- I'll probably end up in Asia or South America for a year or two after university
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
27. Ever been on a train?
Many, many times. I use them a lot actually, I like taking the train into Cape Town and walking to the waterfront
28. Brown or white eggs?
I really don't know the difference
29.Do you have a cell-phone?
I do, but I don't like it. Or cell phones! I think that they're very annoying.
30. Do you use chap stick?
31. Do you own a gun?
I have an automatic sticky foam bullety gun thing
32. Can you use chop sticks?
Very well. I almost prefer them to a knife and fork- they make you eat slower and actually enjoy your food
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
My fiance and his family
34. Are you too forgiving?
I forgive, but I don't often forget
35. Ever been in love?
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
...Probably spending the day doing university work, like everyone else O.o
37. Ever have cream puffs?
I don't think so
38. Last time you cried?
The other day. I get stressed and overwhelmed and curl up in a ball on my fiance's lap and cry while he strokes my nose. It makes me feel better :)
39. What was the last question you asked?
"Where are you going?"
40. Favorite time of the year?
The time when I'm sleeping :P Well, it depends. I like summer for the long evenings drinking wine on the balcony and watching the sun go down, and I like winter for the cuddles ^.^
41. Do you have any tattoos?
Nope, but I'm getting one. I've been wanting it for a year and a half and it's something that's very personal to me. I'm very careful when it comes to tattoos and things that are permanent. I won't get something done if I'm going to regret it.
42. Are you sarcastic?
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Yes. Years ago though and I can't remember if it was any good.
44. Ever walked into a wall?
What a stupid question... Of course I have :)
45. Favorite color?
Rainbow? I can't choose a favourite. I'm more a fan of colour combinations or groups, such as autumn colours or the combination of blues and browns.
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes. I have actually slapped a few someones!
47. Is your hair curly?
When I curl it :P
48. What was the last CD you bought?
Now THAT is a question I can't answer!
49. Do looks matter?
Yeah, but only if they're combined with personality. There's no point in being good looking if I can't have a conversation with you or you can't make me laugh.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
It depends on the situation... who and what was involved pretty much
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
When I have a lot of admin to do. Otherwise, I only really contact people when I need to and my mom usually phones me, so it doesn't go on my bill.
52. Do you like your life right now?
Yes, but there's a lot of stress
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
I usually fall asleep on my fiance's lap in the evenings with the TV on
54. Can you handle the truth?
I prefer it to a lie
55. Do you have good vision?
Yes. Although recently I've felt that it's been starting to weaken.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Perhaps, but they seem to take it in turns. I usually have one person at a single time who I really dislike, and then I'll hold a grudge until it gets sorted out and then move on to someone else! It's one of my least attractive traits.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Only when my mom calls :D
58. The last person you held hands with?
59. What are you wearing?
A cow beanie, new boots, black pants I've had since I was 15, a dress I've had since I was 12 and a jersey I've had since I was 13 :P
60. What is your favorite animal?
Probably a dog or a bunny. It changes all the time though. I don't really have favourites when it comes to animals, I love them all
61. Where was your default picture taken at?
At my parents house on my 21st birthday
62. Can you hula hoop?
Not very well!
63. Do you have a job?
Yes, but I'm considering quitting because I'm very tired of being treated like a piece of meat.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
One. Single. Banana. I had only a few coins and was hungry :P
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Many times! The most memorable being a time when my art teacher (who was a bitch) promised she'd be at school early to let us in to the art room to finish our Matric final projects and she didn't arrive... So we all broke in to the art room.